Friday 31 December 2010

December 31st - Ta-Boo Hoo (or 'Taboo Who?')

This is the last of my Taboo-based blogs, but I thought it'd be nice if we had a few words from the man himself to see us into the New Year. This isn't his actual New Year journal, but instead his message to fans on what he confusingly dubbed 'Hollow's Eve'



WHATS UP PEABODYS..HAPPY HOLLOWS EVE..


CANT WAIT TO PARTY WITH WILL.I.AM ,APL.DE.AP POLO AND THE REST OF THE CREW AT THIS PARTY CALLED (HARD) IN LOS ANGELES ON FRIDAY OCT 31ST..ITS GOING TO BE FRESH CAUSE WILL.I.AM IS GOING TO BE DJING WITH HIS CREW CALLED SUPABLACK..AND WE ARE ALL DRESSING UP FOR THE OCCASION,IM NOT SURE WHAT IM GOING TO BE QUITE YET BUT IM GOING TO BE REALLY FRESH....TABMAGNETIC...

Now, treat time...

I was listening to 'Where is the Love' the other day, by them Black Eyed Peas, the Black Eyed Peas, and found myself all like "where's Taboo on this shit?" He's got one verse, which is cool, but why not give him two more and a bit at the start, since he's already in the studio? So I've fixed it.

Happy New Year. My resolution? I'm going to try harder to go and see this film...



(this will be easier as, at some point during the course of the year, it will have come out)

No comments:

Post a Comment