Wednesday 10 March 2010

Post Scripts

P.S. Forget about the whole ‘top to tail’ thing. I guess if you just brush, it’ll be fine.

P.S. – remember to post that script.

P.S. If you do say ‘yes’ then I’ve got a pretty nice chapel booked already. Check it out http://www.celticcastles.com/weddings.asp

P.S. I’m new at this, so any feedback would be tops. I wonder if ‘you’re no longer hired’ would have been more sensitive.

P.S. I love you

P.S. Don’t ever talk to me again. See you next Tuesday.

P.S. Dear Mr Benedicts, it has come to my attention that you’ve not been paying your taxes. We have issued a court order. Yours sincerely, Inland Revenue. (I wonder, should some of this have been in the ‘script’)

P.S. Could I have my wife back? She said she was just popping out and, although I thank you for the wedding invitation, I wonder if I ought to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment